We are currently looking for an intern (f/m/d)
HKCF Corporate Finance GmbH offers independent and comprehensive corporate finance advice with emphasis on the energy sector, renewable energies & cleantech, infrastructure, water & waste water and disposal services both in the private as well as in the public sector.
We are looking for an
at our Cologne office – minimum internship period is 2 months.
- Preparation of client presentations (i.a. pitch books, IM, valuation books)
- Support in company valuation (DCF, CCA, CTA)
- Internet and database research
- Execution of market analyses
- Other transaction related responsibilities
- Strong academic performance - preferably in business administration with focus on Corporate Finance
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- A high level of flexibility, strong communication skills, motivation, structured and self-initiative working method
- Very good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Interest in the energy sector
Our principles are our dedication! We are the leading advisory team for mid-cap transactions in the German energy and infrastructure sector.
Are you interested? Please send your full application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.